oriri-food-store

Broken Home: ‘My wife is a has turned my home into a brothel’ – Husband

No Comments
Infidelity is a ground for divorce

A man has told a divorce court in Lagos to annul hiss 22 year old marriage following allegations of infidelity by his wife.

An aggrieved man, Tunji Oyedele, has pleaded with an Igando Customary Court sitting in Lagos State to annul his 22-year-old marriage on account of infidelity on the part of his wife.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the 60-year-old businessman lamented that his wife sleeps around with different men and brings them into their matrimonial home, thereby turning the home into a brothel.

ALSO READ: “Broken Marriage: 'My wife visits different hotels with her lovers' - Husband tells court”

Oyedele informed the court that his 55-year-old wife and mother of his four children, Rumoke, is sexually reckless, promiscuous and a serial flirt and always has a field day whenever he travels out of town.

“Whenever I travel, my wife brings men into our house; on two occasions, I caught my wife with her lovers in our bedroom.

On one occasion, I came home unannounced and caught her with one of her lovers in our bedroom. On another occasion, I caught her with another man who she claimed was her pastor.

She claimed that the said pastor wanted to take her to a river for a special bath to avert a spiritual attack.

Apart from being promiscuous, my wife is very fetish. I see different strange objects in my bathing water, food and everywhere in the house.

There was a day I entered her room in her absence and saw feathers tied with clothes and other diabolical objects. I believe that my persistent illness which has deferred medical solution is as a result of her fetish acts.

I have been forced to leave my own house because I don’t want to die now,” he said, presenting the pictures of the charms as exhibits, and begged the court to dissolve the marriage as he was no longer in love.

However, his wife debunked the allegations, stating that she and her husband had lived in peace until January 2016, when he married a new wife.

“My husband and I never fought; but immediately he married another woman, his attitude changed. His new wife accused me of sending hired killers to her and my husband turned me into a punching bag.

The man my husband first saw in our bedroom was my classmate in primary school. The other man was my Pastor, who came for a spiritual purpose,” she explained, adding that she still loves her husband and begged the court not to dissolve the marriage.

ALSO READ: “No More Love: 'My wife sleeps with my pastor' - Husband tells court”

The court president, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case to March 7, 2017, for further hearing while urging the two party to maintain the peace.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2jZTFGE

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top