oriri-food-store

Bobrisky: Cross dressing personality denies he has H.I.V

No Comments
Bobrisky on Pulse TV Live

Bobrisky releases his H.I.V results to deny reports that he has been living with the virus for a year.

Bobrisky (Okuneye Idris) has denied claims that he has H.I.V.

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016, there were reports that Bobrisky has been H.I.V positive since 2015 and that he has been on anti-retro viral drugs since then.

Yesterday, Thursday, November 10, 2016, Bobrisky denied the reports by sharing a photo of his H.I.V test which said that the Snapchat sensation doesn't have H.I.V.

 

"Haters can't bring me down. The strengths u are all using to discuss about Bobrisky everyday if only each and everyone of u can spend that time on ur selves I swear ur life will be in a better place. These person u are all gossiping about is richer than most of u cows. So y can't u allow me rest and keep ur opinion to ur selves " wrote Bobrisky on his Instagram.

ALSO READ: It is time to mute Bobrisky

He further wrote "Anyways am uploading dis HIV result to many of Bobrisky lovers not to follow any articles written about me on different blogs."

 

On Sunday, November 6, 2016, Bobrisky was on stage with popular on-air personality Lolo. Nigeria's self-proclaimed Barbie took to the stage with the Oga Madam herself dancing to Kiss Daniels 'Mama'. Bobrisky in his dazzling outfit could be seen twisting and turning on stage as the audience cheered him on.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://pulse.ng/gist/bobrisky-cross-dressing-personality-denies-he-has-h-i-v-id5742401.html

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top