oriri-food-store

Murderer: Fulani herdsman kills mother, sister-in-law, in Kwara

No Comments
The mother killer, Abubakar Usman

A Fulani herdsman who murdered his mother and brother's wife has been arrested by the Kwara State Police Command.

A 25-year-old Fulani herdsman, Abubakar Usman, has been arrested by the Kwara State Police Command for allegedly stabbing his 65-year-old mother, Khadijat, and his brother’s wife, Ramatu Shagari, to death, in the Pategi area of the state.

Also Read: "Crazy: Herdsman murders farmer who caught him raping teenage girl"

Usman, who was paraded at the State Police Command’s headquarters in Ilorin, however, told the police that he could not explain what pushed him to the crime, claiming that his father could have charmed him into taking the action.

Hear him:

“I am into cattle rearing. On that day when I woke up, I took N1,000 from my room and took  my cows out for grazing. Suddenly, I discovered that the cattle were running away and I followed them.

On getting back home, something came over me and I used a knife to stab my mother. I also stabbed my brother’s wife. I believe that my father charmed me. I do not have a mental disorder.”

Also Read: "Fulani Herdsman: 'I think it is my destiny to rob', murder suspect says"

The State Commissioner of Police, Olusola Amore, who paraded Usman alongside other suspects, said the crime was reported to the police by one Abdullahi Adamu of Mamba Fulani Camp, Patigi.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2bCNtxc

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top