oriri-food-store

Devilish Soul: Man stabs girlfriend who refused to abort pregnancy

No Comments

The university undergraduate stated that he got the idea to stab his girlfriend via a Google search.

A male university undergraduate in Oyo State has landed himself in trouble after attempting to kill his pregnant girlfriend with a knife, due to the latter's refusal to abort the pregnancy.

This incident occurred in  Sango-Alaro, Ibadan, at the residence of his girlfriend, whom he started dating through Facebook, Daily Post reports.

The suspect, Ade, who is only 19 years old, reportedly got the idea to stab the victim after conducting a Google search concerning what to do when one's girlfriend refuse to abort pregnancy.

ALSO READ: Gate man stabs 50-yr-old woman to death over 10k salary increase

Narrating what led him to taking such an extreme measure, the undergraduate said he did not want to disappoint his parents, and as a result sought alternative means that will keep the matter away from them.

“I met my girlfriend about two months ago on Facebook.

“I proposed a relationship to her and she accepted.

“We had sex only once on July 4. I did not protect myself.

“On August 10, she told me that she was pregnant.

“I went to her parents at Alaro area of Ibadan and they wanted to know what my intention was on the pregnancy.

“I suggested that she had an abortion but they said they could not abort for their daughter because it was against their belief.

“I told them that I would get back to them.

“I left for home confused, but on the way home, different thoughts went through my mind because I didn’t want my parents to know.

“I didn’t want to disappoint them.

“I was with my phone at home and I picked it and typed ‘What to do if my girlfriend does not want to have an abortion on Google.’

“It brought out different options that I can deny, which I didn’t deny.

“Another option was to convince her to have an abortion, which did not work.

“There were also other options but the last one was that I could kill her.

“I chose that option because she was the only one who knew my house and I believed that if I killed her, no one would be able to trace my house and I would get away with my action.

“To kill, Google gave me an option to use poison, which I knew no pharmacy would sell to me.

“Other options were to use a gun or a knife. Knife was easy to get, so I went to the market same day to buy a knife and returned to her house.

“I attacked her with the knife but she was resisting.

“I stabbed her on the right and left sides of her stomach and slashed her throat.

“It was the fear of disappointing my parents that made me take the action."

Ade was apprehended during the act by a police officer, Sergeant Ayeni Oluwafemi, a neighbour of his girlfriend.

He has been handed over to the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Oyo State Police Command, while the victim battles for her life at a hospital.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2bM0YLW

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top