oriri-food-store

Bad Teacher: Kenyan teacher rapes 9-yr-old pupil, infects her with STD

No Comments
Charles Ndung’u

He has since been jailed for life

Charles Ndung’u has been founding guilty of defiling a 9-year old Standard one pupil after the prosecution substantiates his guilt.

Ndung’u who teaches Standard seven and Standard eight pupils at Tumaini Primary School, in Mirangine sub-county, Nyandarua committed the offence on July 27, 2014 at his Mirangine gone.

On the infamy, the victim said, “My brother and I were delivering vegetables to the teacher’s house.”

ALSO READ: 5 reasons men rape women

She continues that, “my brother left the house and the teacher, who looked drunk, dragged me, took me to his room undressed me, and defiled me. I screamed and a neighbour came to rescue me.”

Upon assessment, the expert witness, a Doctor verified sufficient evidence of penetration after he confirmed the girl suffered injuries and bruises.

Shockingly, the doctor also confirmed that she also tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease.

He has since been sentenced to life in prison.



from pulse.ng - Gist https://ift.tt/2MleI0S

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top