oriri-food-store

Super Woman: Corper celebrates mum who sold vegetables to sponsor him

No Comments
Amsolex and his super mum

A proud member of the NYSC has taken to Instagram to celebrate his mother after she weathered the storm to see him through school.

A young member of the National Youth Service Corps [NYSC], as celebrated his mother as his super hero after she struggled through thick and thin to make sure he gets a quality education.

The Corps member identified as Amsolex, took to his Instagram page to give honour to his mother who sold vegetables to sponsor him through the university.

Amsolex took time to pen a very touchy tribute to his mother, paying special attention to the sacrifices she made despite just managing to scrape through life.

ALSO READ: "Sunmbo Adeoye Is A Super Woman: 2Face's baby mama shows she has heart of gold"

He appreciated the fact that his poor mother denied herself any comfort while making everything humanly possible in making sure he gets the education he desired.

According to him, his mother loves him unconditionally and would not stop even when he thought she had done enough, making sure he wears the NYSC uniform.

Amsolex who is currently serving the nation in Jos, Plateau State, also mentioned the fact that his mother had trained six other children with her vegetable business.

Read his Instagram post where he celebrates his mother:

"HELLO, Nigerians! I wanna introduce my SUPERHERO to you. The only treasure I have left in the world, the only woman who loves me unconditionally, provides for me even when I say 'mummy you've done enough'.

She gives me even when I don't ask. Goes to the market day-in day-out to sell UGWU leaves, BITTER leaves, WATER leaves, SPINACH & every other soup item you know.

That is what my MOTHER sell just to get me to where I am today; she's the reason am a CORP MEMBER today.

ALSO READ: "Photo Speak: What is your excuse?"

Wearing these uniform, obeying the clarion call, & not just me alone, including 6 other GRADUATES, my siblings.

I celebrate you, SUPER MUM; I love you above every living being on earth. I pray and hope these little words inspire every mother who's facing difficulties & financial challenges to see that her child goes to school!

I want you to know that there's always LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, so don't give up and GOD will see you through."



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2irWDUU

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top