oriri-food-store

Man Of Satan: Prophet arrested for kidnapping girl, turns her into a prostitute

No Comments
The fake Prophet Enyeribe Nkwocha and the victim

A man who claims to be a prophet has been arrested in Abia State for allegedly kidnapping a schoolgirl and turning her into a commercial sex worker.

A man who claims to be a prophet, Enyeribe Nkwocha, had been arrested by the Abia State Police Command for allegedly abducting a teenage girl and forcing her to become a prostitute.

ALSO READ: "Touch Not My Anointed: Pastor allegedly kidnaps 3 girls, beat, rape them at gunpoint"

Abia News reports that the self-acclaimed prophet was arrested by the Ndiegoro Police Division in Aba, the commercial capital of the after a good Samaritan informed the police that he kidnapped the school girl on the pretext that God wanted to use her for missionary work and thereafter forced her to become a commercial sex worker for his gain.

Speaking on how she was abducted, the victim said:

“He (Prophet Nkwocha) told me that God said he should use me for missionary work and that he will be saving any money I will make from preaching in his friend’s account and he will use it to build a church for me because he saw that I have the gift of prophecy.

He said God told him I should not marry and have children; whenever a man wants to marry me, he will ask me to forget about him.

He has been taking me from one hotel to the other and using me to make money. He made me forget about my family since then.

I believe he used charm on me because he forced me to swear to an oath with him right inside the taxi when he kidnapped me. So I stopped communicating with my parents.

But last Christmas, he collected N20,000 from me, making it about N100,000 I have given him.

After some days, I started realizing myself and asked him if the money I had been giving him was not enough to build the church he promised to build for me.

He then told me to go back to my family. But he warned me not to tell them about the gift of prophecy he told me about and that if I did, they would poison me.

That was how I started thinking about how my family members would poison me and then I regained my consciousness."

However, the suspect denied turning his victim into a prostitute, saying:

“She is my girlfriend; I met her in Bayelsa State. At a time, I wanted to get married to her but she refused to marry me. So, I married another woman and I didn’t tell her that I got married.

When she found out that I was married, she got offended; that was what caused the problem we are having now.”

ALSO READ: "Tell It To The Birds: 'The women knew what they came to do' - Prostitution ring leader"

The State Commissioner of Police, Adeleye Oyebade, who confirmed the arrest of the suspect, said the police would conduct a thorough investigation into the matter and if the suspect is found culpable, he will be charged to court.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2lqnJcM

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top