oriri-food-store

Crazy Woman: Court dissolves 10-year-old marriage over wife's violent behaviour

No Comments
Court Gavel

The husband complained about his wife's unrelentless interest in fighting his friends and family.

An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday, June 1, 2016, has dissolved a 10-year-old marriage between Mr Joseph Aduwo and his wife, Rachael, who is a pastor and evangelist, over the latter's violent behaviour.

Mr Adegboyega Omilola, the court president put an end to the marriage based on constant fights between the couple.

Aduwo, the woman's husband however seems pleased about the judgement. He complained about Rachael's unquenchable desire to cause trouble at the court.

He said, "My wife, who is a pastor, an evangelist, a church interpreter and women leader, fought with nine persons in a day on our street, wearing only bra and underpants."

“She is a shameless street fighter,’’

“My wife one day engaged in fights from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. and residents were begging her to stop but she refused."

“I also pleaded with her but instead she cursed me and I was ashamed of myself.

“I had to take her pictures with my phone when she was fighting in the public with only brassier and sent the pictures to her family,”

Aduwo, who was the one who sought for the marriage dissolution said his wife treats the children he had with another woman badly.

ALSO READ: The story of this banker turned 'Puff-Puff' seller will sure motivate someone

He also mentioned that she also has also acquired the habit of fighting his friends and family.

“My wife has been hostile to my children and they had to vacate my house and rent an apartment elsewhere."

“She fights my friends and relatives anytime they visit me and this has prevented them from coming to my house,’’

Rachael however denied all the allegations levelled against her, asking the court not to grant her husband's request for marriage dissolution.

She said, “I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. “The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

Her appeal failed to persuade the court president to give a verdict otherwise.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/1Y33ctt

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top