oriri-food-store

Morning Teaser: 'At 40, I am desperate to get married'

No Comments
A worried career woman needs advice

Daniella is a self-made woman who has all the good things of life but she is desperately in need of a husband to complete her life.

"Dear Pulse,

My name is Daniella, a 40-year-old desperate woman who needs help. I never thought that it would get to a time that I will get to pour out my pains especially on a platform like this.

But I think desperate measures need desperate actions and with this mindset, I have decided to come out instead of dying in pains.

Without sounding immodest, I will say I am a self-made woman. I run my business and a director in more than four blue-chip companies. I have three houses and five cars but getting a man to walk me to the altar has been the most difficult thing to achieve.

ALSO READ: "Morning Teaser: 'At 38, I am desperate to get married'"

I am not ugly and I take good care of myself that I can pas for a 30-year-old woman, so I wonder why men are scared of me. The ones who come to me are either intimidated or fear I will look down on them.

But God knows that I have a heart of gold and I treat any man I go into a relationship with like a king. I make sure I give him everything; my body, heart and money just so he will not feel intimidated but in the end, they will use and dump me.

I am tired of being the Chairlady during my siblings' weddings. I also want to get married but there is no man who is ready to take me the way I am.

In the past, there have been two men who seemed very serious but in the end, they would go the way of others, leaving me heartbroken but I have always had a forgiving heart and willing to give someone a chance.

I have gone for deliverance in several churches where I would spend so much money, go through assignments and fasting so as to get a husband but in the end, I would end up disappointed.

It has gotten so bad that my people snicker behind me, calling me a man or say that I am so haughty that men run away from me.

ALSO READ: "Morning Teaser: ‘Will I ever find love at 38?’"

In my quiet times, I cry my eyes out, wondering if God is still alive and I was not meant to experience the joys of marriage and motherhood. I am a staunch Catholic and having a child out of wedlock is surely out of the way.

I am tired of being single and with menopause staring me in the face, I am desperately in need of a man to call my own. Is there a good man out there? Please get in touch with Pulse and they will contact me.

Daniella."

Dear readers, Daniella is one desperate woman who needs a food man to settle down with. On Morning Teaser today, we want you to help her find that good man.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2ziQMpP

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top