oriri-food-store

'Shayo Na Bastard': Father who raped daughter says he was drunk

No Comments
The incestuous father, Uchenna Tony Ehumadu

A father who committed sacrilege by raping his daughter says he was drunk when he committed the act.

The 49-year-old Lagos State-based trader, Tony Uchenna Ehumadu, who is in the police net for allegedly raping his 15-year-old daughter and giving her drugs to prevent pregnancy, has confessed to the police that he was drunk when he raped her the first time.

Also Read: "Good Job: Police arrest father who raped 15-yr-old daughter, drugging her to prevent pregnancy"

The incident happened in the Agege area of the state a few weeks ago when the mother of the girl, a worker at the Lagos Airport, came on from her night duty to find her husband sleeping with their child and she raised an alarm which attracted other neighbours but before Ehumadu could be apprehended, he had escaped.

The Imo State born Ehumadu who lives with his family Martins Street, new Oko Oba, Agege, was later arrested by the police when he sneaked into the house thinking the heat has died down.

The suspect who was paraded before newsmen at the State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday confessed that he had sex with his daughter only twice and not the multiple times he is being accused of.

“I don’t know what came over me. I have only raped her twice. My wife doesn’t know I have been doing this. I first slept with her sometime last year.

That day, I had gone for a naming ceremony and I was drunk. My friend had abused me that I always took non-alcoholic drinks and I should try a little alcohol.

It was the little I took that made me misbehave.  The second time, I was in the house with my wife when I sneaked into the room and raped her."

Also Read: "Oh Daddy: 56-yr-old in prison for having sex with his daughter"

"I was not the one that deflowered her. When I slept with her the first time and I asked why she was not a virgin, she could not answer me. I have committed a great sin and I have asked God to forgive my wrong.”



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2cGlWKT

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top