oriri-food-store

Bisi Alimi: Nigerian gay activist calls out Bobrisky

No Comments
Bisi Alimi and Bobrisky are at war

Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi is angry at cross-dresser Bobrisky for saying he supports the Anti-Same Sex law in Nigeria.

Cross-dresser and male Barbie, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, better known as Bobrisky, has come under fire by Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi, for saying that he is support of the Anti-Same Sex Prohibition Laws that was promulgated in the country in 2013, with Alimi saying he is ignorant of what gay and lesbians go through.

Also Read: "Bisi Alimi: So gay activist is a jealous lover"

Bobrisky who was recently interviewed TW Magazine publisher, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, where he said:

“I think it is because of my look. Like imagine, a guy wearing makeup. Outside Nigeria like UK, America, they don’t find it new. They feel its normal but in Nigeria, they feel you are mad.

We are in Nigeria and there is this law which I am in support of because I see no reason why your mother will give birth to you and you will say you will not give birth in future.

It is not possible now. If my mom and dad did not give birth to me, I wouldn’t be this Idris. I am not in support of gay marriage.”

But that did not sit well with Alimi who went to his Instagram page to blast the Barbie with the following words:

"A friend brought my attention to an interview @bobrisky222 granted Adesuwa. In the interview, he was asked if he is gay, he said no and with no prompting, said he supports the Anti-Same Sex Prohibition Law 2013.

Dear Bobrisky, I have a message for you. I will be very happy to educate you for free on how your bigoted, hateful comments are putting #LGBT people lives at risk.

I will also like to let you know, how making money by making fun of what other people are dying from is no fucking joke."

Also Read: "Bisi Alimi: Nigerian homosexual thinks no amount of prayer can save the country"

"Yes, I will give you and your likes a crash course on decency, human dignity and respect as I can see you lack the fundamentals that make someone a responsible human being. I will be here if you need me, have a nice day."

 

It seems Alimi is really pissed off with Bobrisky.



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/2dma9Y7

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top