oriri-food-store

Morning Teaser: 'My husband charmed to marry her'

No Comments
This is one worried woman (Illustration)

If you suddenly realise that your spouse of 8 years used charms to marry you, what would you do?

"Dear Pulse,

My name is Olasumbo and I must say that at the moment, I am totally disconcerted and my life is in shambles after I got to realise that my husband of eight years and father of my three children actually used charms to marry me.

I know many would wonder how possible that could happen but if someone had also told me such, I would doubt the person but it has happened to me and it is not funny.

I just got to realise that I was living in bondage after a neighbour took me to a very powerful spiritual church and my the 'juju' veil was lifted from my eyes. You see, I was in love with a young man named Dotun and we were planning our wedding when I ran into Loye at a party.

We got talking and he asked me out but I told him that I was engaged and would soon get married. He kept pressurising me, calling me at odd times, telling me he loved me and wanted to marry me.

But I continued telling him I could not date him since I had my own man. One day, Loye sent my close friend to invite me to a function and when I got there, it turned out he was the host.

He continued putting pressure on me but I told him point blank to let me be and he apologised for disturbing me, promising not to go further.

Later that evening, he brought us a drink and after drinking from my glass, I lost all senses and fell madly in love with Loye. He took me to his house after the party and had sex with me. It happened like magic because a week later, he came to my parents to ask for my hand in marriage but when they told him I was already engaged, I told them it was Loye I was going to marry and no one else.

When Dotun got to hear about my intending marriage to another man, he came to my house to find out from me and I told him to leave me alone as I was going to marry Loye. He pleaded, cried and begged but I practically chased him out of our house.

You can then realise my shock when it was revealed that Loye used charms on me. Now I hate the sight of this wicked man and I do not mind killing him.

But the thought of my children has restrained me. I want to leave him immediately but my people have forbidden me from coming back to their house.

Olasumbo."

Dear readers, on Morning Teaser today, we ask: what would you do if you find out your spouse used charms to marry you?



from pulse.ng - Gist http://ift.tt/1SJDcj4

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top