oriri-food-store

Wande Coal – “I Already Have A Five Year Old Son”

No Comments

Wande-Coal-36NG
Wande Coal has Publicly announce to the world that he has a 5 year old son. He said he has son before Dropping his “Mushin 2 Mohits” Album.
In his word Wande said –
”Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album,‘Mushin 2 Mo’Hits’. I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it’s high time people should know”
From what i can smell from his words its like some one was about exposing the hidden part of this singer. Anyway, We now know that the Bumpa To Bumpa crooner “Wande Coal” was a father before he became who he is today. but the question now is, Who is his baby mama and Where is the Son?


Source: http://justmusicng.com/wande-coal-i-already-have-a-five-year-old-son-via-justmusicng/

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top