oriri-food-store

Vic. O releases Diss Track | R.I.P Drake & Meek Mill

No Comments


Vic. O releases Diss Track | R.I.P Drake & Meek Mill
Yope Yope Yope Yope Yope! Uh-huh Uh-huh! (repeat like 20 times)
There really isn’t a lot to say about Vic. O that you guys don’t already know by now. I mean… this guy has been a web sensation since 2011 with “hits” (yes, hits! check Youtube, fam) like “After Party” (or Hafta-Parry, as pronounced by the Legend himself), “Trapped In Me“, “I Promise“, and many other ‘fan favorites’. Listen to his worldwide trending Diss track aimed at Drake and Meek Mill aptly titled “R.I.P Drake & Meek Mill“.
Too many quotables on this jam, fam. I don’t think Drake and Meek Mill can recover from this.
Game Over, bruh! Vic. O won!


Want to Advertise or feature your contents with us?
Contact US...
Mobile: 2347033827657, 2348084079213
Email: i.do.pub@gmail.com
Facebook: www.fb.com/iDoPubNaija
Twitter: @iDOPUB @innoSaint_uche

What do you think? Leave Your Comments Here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top